Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free Sermon File Addin - an $80 value!

In honor of Pastor Appreciation Month, Logos is giving away their Sermon File Addin. This tool has two basic functions: to catalogue sermons and illustrations. It normally sells for $80 value, but through the end of the month, you can get it for free. Thanks Logos!

Logos is also selling 16 book collections at a discounted price. For more details, click here.

I downloaded the Sermon File Addin on Saturday and tried it out a bit. It looks interesting, but I haven't decided yet if I will use it regularly.

Up to now, I've been saving a digital copy of my sermon notes each week in folders according to category/book of the Bible. I've been filing all illustrations in a simple Microsoft Access database that I created. But since I use Logos constantly, it just might be worth the effort to start using the Sermon File Addin.

No comments: